Here you find the parts strictly necessary to build the motorcycle:
- frame, available for Pierobon, Supersport, Hypermotard and Sportclassic airbox. There's also the adjustable version, with headstock and eccentric inserts;
- swing arm, available in two versions: one derived from Supersport, one box-section swing arm derived from Motogp.
If you have a Ducati Supersport MY 2003, 2004, 2005 or 2006 swing arm, it's possible make an upgrade that allow you to mount the swing arm on the motorcycle. See upgrade art. F04300A200;
- front sub frame, available for different instrumentations;
- rear sub frame, available for "2 in 1" exhaust system or "2-1-2" underseat exhaust system;
- fuel tank and its cap. It's possible mounts both the fuel tanks: X60R and F042;
- pump kit. There's PIerobon-Walbro fuel pump. Or you can use also Ducati Hypemotard fuel pump. In this case you can mount only F042 fuel tank, art. F07400A100;
- exhaust system, available in "2 in 1" side version by Pierobon-Termignoni e under seat "2-1-2" version by Zard. It's also possible mount the DUcati Hypermotard exhaust system (compatible with rear sub frame art. F07500A000);
- foot peg kit, available with standard or reversed gear lever, and with fixed or pivoted pegs;
- bodywork: front body panel with windshield, side fairings, lower fairing and rear body panel. Available in fiberglass or carbon fiber.